Saturday 2 June 2012

My Crafty Heart - Free P & P & Candy Weekend!!!!


Just wanted to wish you all a Very Happy Jubilee Weekend!!

and to let you know....


has FREE P&P WORLDWIDE 
SAT 2nd June 12.00pm GMT(Midday) until TUES 5th June, 12.00pm (Midday) GMT!

and....

if you pop on over to Teresa's Blog here she is giving away some gorgeous 
Saturday Candy!!!


a few people have asked who the passengers on my bus were.... so here goes...

From Top Left to Bottom Right.... Winston Churchill, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Princess Diana, Charles Darwin, William Shakespeare, Sir Isaac Newton, Queen Elizabeth I, John Lennon, Admiral Horatio Nelson, Oliver Cromwell, Ernest Shackleton, Captain James Cook

As voted by the people of Britain in 2002! not sure I agree with all of them LOL - and wish I could have put the Top 30 - I think Michael Faraday and Queen Victoria should be on top of that bus!!! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am lucky enough to be chilling out ... and have bought in some nice food... so gonna have Hawaiian pizza for tea and Pancakes with Ben & Jerries Baked Alaska for dessert!! Yes my diet is going really well - not!! Looking forward to the Flotilla on Thames tomorrow and really hope the weather isn't too bad... 

Take Care and I will see you soon with a new card...

Lots of Love

18 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Mmmmm think I might pop over for some of your yummy pancakes!! Enjoy them!! Hugs Susan x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Sue,
OOh! what a wonderful line up - and I agree, I'd have Queen Victoria taking a seat on your bus too along with Emily Pankhurst :) Love the little soldier on top! ooh your dinner sounds glorious and there's always tomorrow for the diet....Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Vicky said...

I love it Sue...and Mmmmm your din dins sound scrummy too...!

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Pami said...

Love it Sue!! Have a great Jubilee weekend! It's sunny here at the moment! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

well i still think you should be on the bus!!
I would be the ticket collector.. i always wanted one of those machines to wear round my neck lol
Happy Julbilee weekend
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is stunning,the detail is amazing,the images in the bus are amazing,wow just love love this too bits,it really is stunning Hun,oh soooooooooooo coolllllllllll
you are so super talented Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

Unknown said...

Love this bus Sue. I was able to name a few of the passengers but not all.

I am originally from London having come to Aussie land when I was 11 years old (which makes me almost a fossil) LMAO so I've enjoyed seeing all the Brit creations for the Queen's diamond jubillee and going to watch the ceremony on the tele.

This is so well done, congratulations.
Cheers, Elaine

chrissy xx said...

Well it seems to be rain for today Sue...But never mind... We will all have a good time...LOve the sound of your tea...Yummy Yum....Enjoy.
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful parade of people Sue, told you before but I really adore your bus! I missed out on 3 people, not too bad for a Dutch girl right, lol! That's what you get from loving anything British so much ;-) Big hugs, Ira xox

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, what a brilliant idea! Love the detail you've included - the real wheels are inspired!

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and doesn't a diet always start tomorrow??

Sarah

SusanLotus said...

HI Sue!
I have been a little lazy lately and didn´t do my bloghops.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer. We had some marvelous warm days but now it feels like in November. :(

Your card is so cool. I don´t know so many of the faces. Diana and John Lennon only.

Have a great sunday!
Hugs!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Evening Sue :) Have you got room for one more at the dinner table ? I do love your card, the photos are a really nice different touch. Glad you added the names as shamefully, I didn't know them all lol

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,
I hope you are having a fabulous week-end.
This is Pat. I had to make a new blog, as you know for personal reasons. i hope you don't mind following this one.
Hugs xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, sounds like a fab dinner, pizza and then Baked Alaska, yum!!!

Love the card, it's very clever! I missed three of them and I need to check who Isambard is.

Hope you've enjoyed the Flotilla, it was quite impressive.

Warm hugs
Maarit

meg said...

Love the card Sue such a clever idea to have so many famous people as passengers . love the patriotic feel. Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend hugs Meg

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks for letting us know all the names...I got a few of them right!!! I am really enjoying watching all the Jubilee festivities on TV...wish I could see it in real life!!!!

Mary J said...

YUM! I'd like to share your pizza, Sue!

What a great card - so clever!

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,
I wanted to know how you make your pictures bigger. I did it on the other blog but i forgot how to do it. If you can help me. Thanks
xx