Monday 26 September 2011

Tag - You're It - Award!

I was 'tagged' by my lovely Blogging friend Teresa of My Crafty Heart. Do pop over and visit as she is an amazing artist. I am to write ten things about myself and pass this tag on to five other Blogging Buddies.


I've chosen people who already have Blog Awards as I know some people don't like them. No pressure to participate or pass on though!
But having said that ....  I'd really like to pass this tag onto: 

Angela - Angela's Craft World
Astrid - Astrid Creative
Sussie - Lotus Blog
Clare - Littlebear Crafts
Leanne - LEEARTS


Now I have to tell you ten boring (sorry, interesting!) things about myself!


As I can't think of many more interesting facts about me - I am going to take inspiration from Laurie's website when she did this, and do my Top Ten Favourite Stamping Items. Hope you find it interesting.


1. Favourite Rubber Stamps are Lili of The Valley as they set me off stamping. Also love Elisabeth Bell and Molly Blooms!!


2. Favourite Digi Stamps are Teddy Bo/Bea, Wee Stamps and Bugaboo.


3. Favourite Colour Combos are Coffee and Cream, Shades of Green, Red and Green Xmas.


4. Favourite Embellishments are Velvet Ribbon, Flowers, Pearls


5. Favourite Colouring Medium? in no particular order .... Promarkers, Copics, Spectrum Noirs and Prismacolor Pencils preferably used altogether !!!! as I always do !!! LOL


6. Favourite Design Papers are MAMBI, DCWV, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, First Edition to name but a few.


7. Favourite Crafting Online Stores are Handy Hippo, Wild Orchid Crafts, Bunny Zoe's, Crafty Devils Papercraft. Links are on Sidebar.


8. Favourite Die Cuts are Nellie Snellens and Nesties but I have yet to try others ;-)


9. Favourite Punch. Papermania Leaf Punch which is so easy to use unlike some others.


10. Favourite Ink for Stamping is Memento Tuxedo Black. Also like Mementos and Tim Holtz colours for Ink Dusting with my fabulous Ink Duster Brushes!!

The internet is really playing up this evening and so I will hopefully catch up with you all tomorrow.  Had a bad day. Tried to get an appointment at doctors about my sinus problems and they can't fit me in until Friday. And a rather large chunk of filling and tooth just came out of one of my teeth tonight while eating a Penguin Biscuit!!!!

Anyway, main thing is I'm not in any pain at the moment but sharp edges are catching on my tongue!! It's my last surviving molar at bottom back though, so I really hope it can be saved. I have a bad history with my teeth and I know that soon I am going to end up with falsies!! I've had failed root canals, extractions and 'dry socket' and can't describe the pain!!! I rarely drink alcohol any more, but I actually took to the Vodka bottle.  I spent £2,000 or more on them few years back (on my teeth I mean, not the bottles of Vodka!!!) If  I have to have this tooth out - well Yikes, I might end up having to eat pureed potatoes and semolina!!! Baby Food! Yuk Yuk! LOL

Still one has to keep smiling, doesn't one!

    =   

I Wish I'd Looked After My Teeth

Hope you all had a fab day and evening!
Take care!
Hugs Sue xx

10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Ha ha - sorry not laughing at your pain but your picture of the penguin and teeth is so funny it made me laugh out loud! I can laugh cause I've got 1/2 my tooth and filling fell out eating a piece of Cadburys Chocolate and I'm in a similiar situation to yourself so I do really sympathise, got my dental appt on 18th Oct - groan. Thanks for sharing your 10 favourite crafting things always interesting to see what others like xx

Lisa Jane said...

ouch.. hope you are ok? Not funny lol.. hope you are not in a lot of pain!
Great fave things list
Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Sue,
Oh I really feel for you with your tooth, I know what it's like Sue, I had so much paracetomol and ibuprofen with my teeth, I was starting to feel like a zombie...enjoyed reading your ten things too and a lot of your faves are mine too. Hope it gets sorted quickly for you Sue, Hugs, Teresa xx

Sue B said...

Hi, aww thanks for all your good wishes! update is my dentist managed to squeeze me in today and has restored my tooth. Hoping it will be ok. My mouth just feels a bit bruised like I've been a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson, but I'm ok. Bit tired though!!!
Will have a rest tomorrow and do some colouring ;-)
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

£2000 on vodka!! God I can imagine the hangover! Poor Sue I hope your soon feeling a bit brighter, nothing worse than toothache. I've been through all the root canal stuff -yuk, I ended up having an implant, no problems with it so far.

YOur favourite craft products cracked me up - did you leave anything out?? Guess that means you love everything LOL

Hugs Laurie xx

SusanLotus said...

Thanks Sue! :)
I will answer the award later this week! I feel honoured that you did choose me! :D
I wish I had looked after my teeths as well. Unfortunately I didn´t. Dentists are very very expensive here in Sweden so many people fix their teeths when they are in Thailand for example, Or in the Baltic countries. I bought some whitening a few days ago though and will try it this week. I had a cold but starting to feel better now.
Hope you are ok and that you have a great week! :) Hugs!

Leanne said...

Thanks Sue for honoring me with the tag. I will post it as soon as I get back to blogging. I've been extremely busy of late with guests & kids. The tag also reminded me to post the giveaway pic on my blog which refused to link the day I commented on your blog. Anyway, I just linked it now. have a great day & thanks once again.

Lisa Cornwall said...

Congrats on your blog award. Sorry to hear that your teeth are playing up. Great being able to read a bit about you. x

PinksyDoodles said...

Thank you so much for "Tagging" me Sue.
I hope you get an appointment re your sinuses and I hope your tooth gets sorted too.
Hugs, Clare x

xxxtglxxx said...

Fun post Sue, it really made me smile! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx