Monday 18 April 2011

Divas by Design

Exciting News! A new Challenge Blog called Divas by Design begins on 4th May. It will be bi-weekly, set every other Wednesday. It looks like great fun and you can enter any type of project, using rubber stamps, digi stamps or no stamps! So it means you can enter altered items, scrapbooking, ATC's etc. Sounds like fun eh?


Not only that but they are looking for 5 new DT Members! but it ends 20th April, so you would need to get in quickly! I thought I would have a go at this because I would love to be a DT Member and this sounds perfect for me because they are splitting the team into two and so each DT Member would be expected to produce one piece of work every 4 weeks and comment on challenge entries according to a set rota.

To celebrate their new launch, they also have some wonderful Candy on offer!  If you are interested in Candy or the DT position then click this link Blog Candy and A DT Callllllll

I thought I would have a go at the DT position as it sounds right up my street!


Here are 3 of my favourite pieces of work: If you click on caption it will take you to the original post.


Happy Birthday!


Memory - Frozen In Time


Spring Is In The Air

Best Wishes and Good Luck if you enter!
Hugs Sue xxx

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Three great cards Sue! Fingers crossed for you!
Chrissyxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous cards hun...and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

Eileen said...

Hello Sue, I don't know how you found me but I am glad you did ! .... Your cards are great and I love reading your posts ... sounds like you have fun with all the challenges and enjoy yourself. In my book that's how life should be ...nice to meet you and I will do a 'shout-out for your blog in my next post ... thanks for the lovely comments ..... Eileen xx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Drei ganz wundervolle Karten sind bei dir entstanden ich drücke dir ganz fest die Daumen!

Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Abend, sei ganz lieb gegrüßt von Andrea

Berry said...

What lovely cards Thanks for entering our DT call and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

SusanLotus said...

They are all beautiful in different ways but if I have to choose one I like the "Memory - Frozen in time" most. :)
Have a great sunny spring and easter week!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Wonderful selection of cards.... a big thanks for entering our DT call and good luck too! Sending hugs Jo x